PROJECT TITLE: Third party monitoring of child and forced labour during the cotton harvest in Uzbekistan (CATI Survey)
CLIENT: The International Labour Organization
Nationwide CATI survey on recruitment practices and working conditions during the cotton harvest.
DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL SERVICES PROVIDED IN THE ASSIGNMENT
Сonducting a nationwide phone-based survey in Uzbekistan.
- Finalization of questionnaire versions in Uzbek, Russian, and English languages;
- Programming of questionnaire for use in CATI;
- Conducting 4000 phone interviews in Uzbek and Russian;
- Submission of raw and cleaned database in SPSS and STATA formats.
- Finalized questionnaire versions in Uzbek, Russian, and English languages;
- Questionnaire programmed for use in CATI;
- Raw database in SPSS and/or STATA for the baseline survey immediately following completion;
- Cleaned database in SPSS and STATA for the baseline survey and cleaning explanation;
- Technical report.